Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Family Service in Croydon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35-£38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- You will be using your skills and knowledge to create the best possible outcomes for children and families in Croydon.
- As a social worker you will be part of a team of 7 social workers and an Assistant Team Manager and Team Manager to deliver an outstanding service to children and young people.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Experience of delivering high quality services for vulnerable children and young people.
- Experience in a statutory children's social care setting
- Ideally have worked with Child Protection and Court work before
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.