Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work part-time in Peterborough within the Family Safeguarding Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to a range of audiences including children, young people, parents and carers and professional colleagues.
- The ability to plan and prioritise workload within a flexible work environment.
- With close supervision, the ability to critically analyse information to select, use and review appropriate and timely social work interventions, informed by evidence of their effectiveness.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services.
- Knowledge and understanding of the values and principles underpinning the involvement of children, young people and families/carers.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legal and policy frameworks and guidance that inform and mandate social work practice in Children's Social Care.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Professional Capabilities Framework as it applies to newly qualified social workers.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.