Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced Social Worker to work full-time within a Family Safeguarding Team based in Yeovil.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertake expert assessments to understand the needs of children and their families.
- Provide direct work with children about their hopes and aspirations, feelings and experiences, and direct work with parents/carers about their hopes and aspirations and their own life experiences.
- Using direct work to understand the lived experience of children and their families and how best to support positive changes, and where necessary safeguard children.
- Support families to form family safety plans that work for them. Provide access to and co-ordination of specialist support services.
- Have access to high quality reflective group case supervisions.
- Have close working relationships with adult workers within the multi-disciplinary team.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent within Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.