Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Family Placement Team based in Trafford, Manchester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- The completion of SGO assessments and completion of SGO support plans.
- The identification, preparation and implementation of training for carers.
- Provide on- going support to carers, both prior, during and after placement.
- Keep up to date and organised case files in line with departmental policies.
- Liaise and consult with key colleagues.
- Participate in placement planning meetings, and children's reviews.
- Keep abreast of overall developments in Social Work practice and to contribute to the development of the Service.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade as required by the needs of the service.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.