Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Reading, within the Family Intervention Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £40,371 - £44,934 per annum.
- Deliver the best possible opportunities for the children of Reading. Operating independently means the company can work in a more agile, flexible, and innovative way with faster decision making and creative solutions.
- Manage complex and high-risk casework with the support of team managers and consultant practitioners.
- Implement an innovative practice model which is trauma informed, restorative and focuses on the whole family. It’s an approach that we are sharing with our partners and we’re rapidly developing a joined up, multi-agency approach that is helping to improve outcomes for children, young people, and their families.
- Work with families which require support from the point of a referral through a single assessment to, where necessary, longer term teams for ongoing advice, support, guidance and interventions to create the necessary changes to keep children safe.
- Pick up cases from our Access and Assessment teams and take on longer term work with Child in Need, Child Protection and cases within the Public Law outline.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline family social work.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.