Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Camborne, within the Family Assessment Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30.00per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial3-month contract, with the possibility of being reviewed for extension.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience of statutory social work within Children and Families. For example S20, S17 and S47, undertaking social work assessments, planning, report writing, case management of vulnerable children and families
- Be able to drive and have access to their own transport
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.