Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Truro, within the Family Assessment & Support Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial3-month contract, with the possibility of being reviewed for extension.
During the Covid 19 Pandemic, hybrid home/office working is taking place and face to face visits with children and young people and their parents/carers are risk assessed first.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- A highly experienced Social Worker to work as a team to develop a supportive culture within a very busy and fast pace team in the Family Assessment and Support Team, Truro
- Experience of social work practice in an assessment team including completing social work assessments, holding child in need plans and progressing cases to ICPC if appropriate
- Experience of joint investigations and ABE training preferable
- Have knowledge and experience of using the Signs of Safety model
- Be able to drive and have access to their own transport, although Cornwall Council Pool cars are bookable
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.