Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Long Stratton in the Family Assessment and Support Team FAST) . The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Visit children and their families.
- Complete direct work individually with children, parents and significant others.
- Carry out and write assessments.
- Devise and implement family support plans.
- Review the plans.
- Support the exit from Early Help to universal services or when relevant step up to social work services (when the threshold for S17/S47 is met).
- Collaborate and work with partner agencies in the best interests of children.
- Record accurately on the Early Help case management system.
- Chairing Family Support Plan meetings.
- Although this role is working in Early Help teams we would expect the social worker to be confident and used to working under S17 and S47 of the Children Act 1989.
- Contribute to strategy discussions and S47 enquiries on occasion.
- Prioritise and actively engage in supervision, provided by the team.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.