Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has jobs based in Cromer/Norwich for Social Workers to work within the Family Assessment & Safeguarding Team.
The salary for these permanent Social Worker jobs is £32,910 - £34,728 per annum.
- Hold an allocated caseload of complex cases with supervision to protect vulnerable children, manage risk effectively, strengthen emotional resilience, and address underlying causes impacting negatively on children's development through interventions with children and their families
- Coordinate and review planned interventions to ensure that the best outcomes are being achieved for children and young people
- Utilise evidence-informed practice to support multiagency decision making and acting without delay to ensure children and young people are safe and their needs are met
- Develop positive, trusting, relationships with children and their families to achieve positive change and with other professionals to promote collaborative working
- Work in partnership with families/carers and key agencies who are involved in decision making and planning by sharing information in a timely and accurate manner
- Work within statutory responsibilities and departmental policies/procedures
- Maintain full, accurate, and up to date records in accordance with departmental practise, timescales and guidance, including the maintenance of electronic records on case management systems
- Use effective presentational skills to represent the department and provide verbal/written reports for court proceedings, case conferences and other arenas
- Champion and lead the Signs of Safety model as a basis for all work, creating consistent and inclusive experiences across Norfolk for children and families in receipt of services
- Work in an integrated multi-disciplinary manner to ensure the service meets, as effectively and efficiently as possible, the identified best possible outcomes for children and young people and their families
- Uphold the core values and practice standards of the professional regulator which includes professional integrity, prioritising supervision and with the support of the social care academy taking responsibility for professional development in line with registration with the professional body
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- Salary increases based on appraisals each year
- 27 days Annual leave, rising with length of service, buying additional leave is possible
- Parents have priority spaces to the independent Nursery within county hall grounds. Flexible working opportunities including a condensed four-day week working, nine-day fortnights
- Above statutory annual leave entitlement - plus the ability to purchase up to two weeks of additional annual leave through our salary sacrifice scheme
- Maternity, paternity, and adoption pay and time off to support you as your family grows
- Support if you care for relatives or friends who are older, disabled or seriously ill
- Challenging but manageable caseloads
- Small, well-supported teams
- Managers and senior leaders who back you up with those tough decisions you often have to make
- Support with Continuing Professional Development - offering you one day of protected time every month, and a Teaching Partnership with the University of East Anglia
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.