Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Peterborough, in a Family and Youth Resilience Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £33,948 - £36,771 per annum.
- Role will ensure high levels of quality interventions using AfC's social work practice model, Signs of Safety, agreed quality standards and operating procedures.
- The role will represent AfC at operational multi-agency and others meetings as appropriate.
- The post holder will be responsible for ensuring that adolescents are safeguarded from harm whilst parents and carers of adolescents are supported in their parenting capacity to protect and nurture them whilst ensuring that the public is protected where youth offending is concerned.
- In all roles across AfC the post holders will be expected to develop and lead a culture of partnership and innovation so that services are child focussed, flexible and adaptable.
- Whole organisation should learn from mistakes, share knowledge and challenge existing practice.
- Positive and supportive working environments - We have a highly supportive working environment in which managers are challenging and supporting in equal measures.
- Positive work-life balance - Access to employee benefits and support forms part of our health and wellbeing offer.
- A competitive salary and access to LA pension scheme - Our salaries are benchmarked against other local authorities.
- A range of staff benefits and discounts managed via your own app - Staff can enjoy a wide range of discounts on sports and leisure activities and everyday shopping through AfC My Place.
- Professional reflective supervision - Regular, high-quality reflective supervision which helps to build confidence is available to all.
- Strong Management - A strong performance management culture, with an equally strong focus on practice learning is embedded across the organisation.
- A fantastic learning and development offer - A clearly set out and accessible learning and development pathway, offering an extensive range of training and learning opportunities are accessible for all.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.