Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Croydon, within the Family & Friends Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertake assessments including Viability, Reg 24 and Special Guardianship Reports
- Support Reg 24 placements pre-Fostering Panel.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must have significant experience of undertaking assessments with good analytical skills and the ability to consider the impact of abuse, trauma and neglect.
- Must The ability to meet timescales is critical, as experience in writing reports for court.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.