Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to work within an Exploitation Team based in Slough.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide supportive environments to build positive and meaningful relationships with complex children and young people and their families
- Actively seek and understand young people's needs and views to promote their co-production and participation in decision making and planning
- Work in partnership with Trust colleagues to deliver accessible and effective services focused on contextual safeguarding and exploitation, empowering parents and carers to develop and maintain safe parenting practices to achieve outcomes for children and young people
- Be responsible for own individual performance in line with national standards, service and team specific performance indicators
- Be responsible for own professional development keeping pace with national, regional and local policy initiatives regarding contextual safeguarding, exploitation, missing and adolescent development, attending training to maintain professional development and ensuring the receipt of regular supervision
- Participate in and learn from routine observation, review and auditing activity conducted by the Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager to secure the highest possible standards of social work practice
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jenni Regnault; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.