Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Exeter, within the Emergency Duty Service.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Overnight shifts.
- 21:30-09:30 - this can be flexible if workers need to be home earlier for things such as school run etc.
- 3 on, 3 off, or 4 on, 4 off, depending on preference.
- Work with senior childcare social workers/AMHPs and community care workers.
- Respond to emergency social crises relating to adults, children, and their families out-of-hours (an accommodation allowance is offered).
Requirements of Social Worker:
- Considerable experience in child protection work and safeguarding
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous experience within a frontline social work emergency duty service
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.