Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Blackpool, within the EDT (Emergency Duty Team).
The pay rate for this permanent Social Worker job is £33,799 - £37,489 per annum.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To undertake child protection enquiries and assessments of adults at risk.
- To undertake swift and thorough assessments of information, circumstances and risk across a range of service areas.
- To ensure the most vulnerable and â€œat riskâ€ people are made safe until the next working day.
- To maintain links and develop close working relationships with other partners, particularly with the Police and other emergency services, Community Mental Health Teams, Housing, Social Care, residentialÂ provision and the Youth Offending Service in order to help develop and foster an integrated delivery of service.
- To ensure that relevant information is referred on promptly to the appropriate service in order for further assessment to take place or for information sharing purposes.
- To attend staff meetings, supervisions, training and AMHP meetings as required.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.