Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Early Intervention in Psychosis Service based in St Albans. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £25.07 per hour (Assignment rate).
- As post holder of this role you will work as a member of the multi-disciplinary team providing a high quality of Care Co-ordination to Service Users between the ages of 16 and 65 (and their carers) who are experiencing or recovering from their first episode of psychosis.
- The core function of the service is to provide specialist assessment of people thought to be experiencing their first psychotic episode and if appropriate, initiate and complete the 3 year pathway as directed by the NICE Guidelines. Integrated health and social care approaches will underpin practice as will care planning within a recovery framework.
- The role requires skills in assessing, planning, organising, reviewing and delivering recovery oriented and evidence based interventions to support the recovery of service users. This work will be in accordance with clinical governance processes and professional standards. The post holder will utilise their skills and knowledge to undertake assessments, identify desired social care outcomes and carry out treatment both in inpatient areas and community areas as appropriate.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.