Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Social Worker to work full-time based in Wigan, within the Duty/Locality Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £26.88 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- You will be assessing Connected carers and Special Guardian's suitability to care for a child/ren they have a pre-existing relationship with; in addition to providing regular support.
- Work closely with the children's social work teams and family members
- Provide comprehensive viability and full assessments for court and providing insight to the care planning process
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
- You will be able to work using initiative and have strong interpersonal skills to not only engage carers and family, but to build robust relationships with colleagues.
- You will be a team player and be able to see the strengths in all you encounter with a keen commitment to problem solve innovatively.
- You will have experience of working in a Duty or Locality Team and have experience of undertaking Form C and Form F assessments.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.