Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Duty/CP/Court Team based in Tameside. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Completing Duty Visits
- Attending strategy meetings
- Attending ICPC/ RCPC
- Chairing Core groups/ CIN meetings
- Facilitating care planning meetings
- Writing Court reports/ Parenting assessments
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous expereince
This Social Worker job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.