Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within in Duty & Assessment Team in Windsor & Maidenhead. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £36 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Significant senior level frontline experience
- Experience and demonstrable skills in engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods
- Good understanding of safeguarding children processes
- Experience of court work
- Experience of managing a varied and complex case load
- Ability to write concise, fit for purpose reports/court statements and ability to maintain up to date and accurate records.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to be flexible, resilient and reflective.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Thomas Lancaster; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.