Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Maidenhead, within the Duty and Assessment Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £35,448 - £43,746 per annum.
- Hold a mixture of cases including complex cases.
- Investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse, or ill-treatment of children; undertake assessments and, where appropriate, arrange accommodation for children, young people; maintaining appropriate personal/ professional boundaries.
- Work with children and young people, families, carers, and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
- Liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies in order to gather information relevant to assessment and care planning activities.
- Maintain an awareness of own professional limitations and knowledge gaps.
- Make effective use of supervision and appraisal as an opportunity to critically reflect on casework and to identify learning and development needs to continually improve upon practice; and to support CPD.
- Demonstrate the standards of proficiency as required by the HCPC in order to maintain registration.
- Work within the organisation's professional policy and procedures and code of conduct.
Requirements of Social Worker:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.