Sanctuary Social Care is working in partnership with Dudley Council to recruit a Social Worker within a Duty & Assessment Team. The salary for this role ranges from £27,905 - £37,475 per annum, depending on experience.
If you're a practitioner that wants to work within a local authority that provides you with an excellent career path then this is one of the best places to work. With continuous investment provided to their workforce, Dudley recognises the importance of ongoing staff development to produce the best results.
Duties of this Social Worker role include:
- Manage caseloads dependent upon experience, grade and post and complexity of cases
- Utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs assessments, care planning and child protection investigations
- Carry out high quality assessments, using child-centred, community focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships
Requirements of this Social Worker roll include:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
- A bespoke induction package
- Flexible working and manageable caseloads
- Free on-site parking
- Learning and development programme
- Discounted leisure benefits
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Local government pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Car sharing scheme
This Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.