Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Bristol, within the Discharge to Assess Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £25 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The team assess for "out of rehab beds" and residential.
- The workers may be required to assist with Hospital discharge should the need arise.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Discharge Social Work experience is essential
- Must have strong assessment skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and under pressure
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.