Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Kettering & Northampton within a Disabled Children's Team.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £29,165.00 - £34,277.00 per annum. commensurate with experience, Up to £8000 towards relocation to Northamptonshire
A bonus payment of £5000 paid in your first year of employment
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of and application of children's legislation
- Experienced in using child protection policies and procedures
- Passionate about helping children achieve
- Able to work effectively in a multi-agency environment
- Skilled at report writing and able to maintain accurate records
This Social Worker job is advertised by Mandy Hubert; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.