Sanctuary Social Care has a job vacancy for a Social Worker to work within a Children with Disabilities Team based in High Wycombe. This is a permanent role and has a salary between £39,106 - £48,885 per annum depending on experience.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Undertake assessmens in conjunction with the service user, their parents or carers and other agencies
- Produce care plans that will meet the needs of the service user and which takes account of policies, guidelines and procedures
- Liaise appropriately with legal services and represent the service in court as required
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Current HCPC registration
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Must be a car driver and have access to your own vehicle
- Social work experience within a children with disabilities team
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.