Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a new permanent position available for an experienced Social Worker within the Court Team to work full time based in Dudley.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker Court Team job is up to £38.890per annum.
- To hold and manage a varied caseload reflecting the function of the team in accordance with relevant policies, procedures, and legislation.
- To identify and assess levels of risk and need and delivers protective or supportive services for children at risk, in need and/or looked after.
- Ensure that reports are up to date, of a high quality and submitted according to appropriate timescales.
- Attend a range of meetings including child protection case conference meetings and court hearings to represent the local authority.
- To keep up-to-date and act in accordance with current legislation and departmental practice and initiatives.
- Maintains accurate, up to date, and relevant case recordings and any other records as specified in departmental guidance and procedures and utilising tools such as the Children Case Management (CCM) system as appropriate.
- Contribute through team meetings and organisational events to the development of the service.
- Ensure that expenditure on cases is properly authorised and recorded, in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Maintain and develop up-to-date knowledge and relevant skills through continued learning.
Requirements of a Social Worker, Court Team:
- A social Work Qualification or equivalent.
- Understanding of relevant legislation.
- A way of transport/Valid driver’s licence.
- Registered or eligible for registration.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley Eales; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.