Sanctuary Personnel, a multi award winning recruitment agency has a job based in Tameside for a committed and dedicated Social Worker to work full time within a Court/Child Protection Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32-£35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Completing Duty Visits
- Attending strategy meetings
- Attending ICPC/ RCPC
- Chairing Core groups/ CIN meetings
- Facilitating care planning meetings
- Writing Court reports/ Parenting assessments
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Must be able to manage own diary and meet deadlines
- Must have at least 2 years experience in relevant field
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.