Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Family Finding Social Worker to work full-time within a Corporate Parenting Service based in Newham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children Services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £35 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Social Work England Registration as a Social Worker
- A Social Care qualification
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
- Must have previous experience in a Family Finding role
- Experience of working through an Ofsted improvement journey, or at a London Borough with a similar profile to Newham
This Social Work job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.