Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Stockport in a Complex Safeguarding Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £26.88 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent).
- The teamwork with all areas of complex safeguarding which are; high risk and complex domestic abuse, child criminal exploitation, child sexual exploitation, forced marriage, honour based abuse, radicalisation, terrorism, female genital mutilation and organised crime groups.
- This is an exciting opportunity to build skills in a specialist area of Social Worker where you will be able to focus on building relationships with families and young people and carry out meaningful direct work.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Experienced in or be able to work with high risk and complex domestic abuse cases, children and young people vulnerable exploitation and have strong relationship building skills.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.