Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Worker to work based in Manchester, within the Complex Safeguarding Hub.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Play a key role in safeguarding and working with young people at risk of exploitation across the city of Manchester, including carrying out assessments and delivering bespoke interventions to reduce harm and raise aspirations and achieve great outcomes\
- Work closely with colleagues from GMP and Health and other partners to deliver the best possible response to those at risk of exploitation
- Work with colleagues in social work teams across the city to support and advise on exploitation issues and to develop and sustain strong working relationships with a range of partners
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- A passion for working with adolescents, who have excellent communication skills and a sound understanding of social work and exploitation and who can be creative and innovative in their work
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.