Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Community Mental Health Team based in Bury St Edmunds.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role, you will support a community mental health team with the assessment, treatment and monitoring of working aged adults with mental health difficulties. This would involve working as a care coordinator and holding a caseload of clients who need support from the service, as well assessing people who have been referred into the service and signposting them to external support if indicated, or supporting the team to formulate a care plan.
- The role involves ongoing holistic assessment of clients, risk management and engagement with carers and families.
- As well as working as part of an MDT, liaising with a number of different professionals on a regular basis, to offer biopsychosocial support.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Recent experience within adults services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.