Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to work within a Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) based in Colchester.
The pay rate for this full-time locum Social Worker job is £23.10 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Coordinating the care and assessment under the Care Programme Approach of a designated caseload
- Responsible for participating in the development of the service, setting of quality standards, including the auditing, monitoring and reviewing in line with current clinical guidance practice and policy
- Ensuring the postholder understands and meets their professional responsibilities under Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and Children Legislation
- Ensuring that the requirements of the Mental Health Act 1983 are observed, adhered to and implemented
- Responsible for the promotion of carer and service user involvement within the service and for its provision
- Establishing therapeutic relationships with service users, and the implementation of evidence based therapeutic interventions with appropriate boundaries in accordance with Nursing and Midwifery Councils professional code of conduct
- Ensuring that carers' assessments, education and support is delivered in accordance with the requirements of the NSF
- Deputising and providing appropriate support and caseload coverage for colleagues/team members
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within Adults Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.