Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Surrey within a community mental health team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this Social Worker job is £35,000 - £39,000 per annum and is on a permanent contract.
It is an expectation of applicants for Mental Health Social Worker positions, who qualified as a Social Worker after June 2012, that they will need to declare whether they have ever started an ASYE programme and evidence that they have either successfully completed their ASYE or be able to evidence the reason that they have not successfully completed their ASYE.
- Provide effective support for people with mental health needs using a strength-based approach to enable individuals to live as independently as possible with more choice and control
- Assess the social care needs of service users and provide direct social work intervention to some of the most challenging and complex service users and their carers
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Post qualifying experience in mental health services
- Working knowledge of Care Act legislation, assessments, preparation of support plans, monitoring and reviewing outcomes
- A valid driver's licence and the availability of an insured vehicle for the performance of work-related duties is an essential requirement of the role
- Be flexible and adaptable to work in a challenging and demanding environment
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.