Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Cheshire, within the Community Mental Health Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £24.97 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 12-month contract.
- Provide assessment and support to anyone aged 18 and over that is experiencing difficulties with their mental health that is impacting on their abilities to function fully within their everyday lives.
- Work in line with the statutory responsibilities of the Care Act and Mental Capacity Act
- Completing assessments and support plans for supported placements/care at home and Section 42 enquiries.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team supporting joint working with individuals, families and carers.
- Cover the busy duty professional role on a rota basis
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to promote the rights, dignity and self-determination of individuals with a wide range of mental health issues and vulnerabilities and with a passion to develop further skills in mental health.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.