Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Yeovil, within the Community Locality Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- To undertake assessments of risk and care needs in relation to service users and carers so that, within relevant legislation, appropriate action is taken, monitored and reviewed effectively.
- Make ongoing assessments of allocated cases to reflect individual circumstances including assessment of risk, enabling independence and need to ensure that service users are protected from significant harm.
- Responsible for a caseload of varying complexity, commensurate with ability and qualifications, receiving and responding to referrals from various sources.
- Community Care, integrated care programme approach and risk assessment to work to protect the safety and protection of individuals.
- Statutory reviews and comply with appropriate legislation, policy and procedures.
- Assess client needs in consultation with them and with other professionals and agree levels of support.
- Effectively manage people presenting in crisis needing a quick resolution, using relevant legislation and resources.
- Statutory responsibility for the assessment of carers (including young carers) needs and the formulation of a carers care plan.
- Maintain client records to a high standard in accordance with relevant legislation, policy and procedures.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.