Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Harrow, within the Community Learning Disability Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £32,740 - £37,850 per annum.
- To demonstrate a commitment to the Council's Equal Opportunities Policy and the ability to understand and implement the policy in relation to the job responsibilities
- To ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the council's health and safety policy and take an active role in promoting a positive health and safety culture.
- To promote and participate in the council's individual performance appraisal and development initiatives and information management best practice.
- To ensure compliance with the council's information security policies and maintain confidentiality.
- In accordance with the Immigration Act 2016, where the role is customer-facing and the post holder is required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post
- Provide a professional fieldworker service to service users and their carers and to manage the needs of adults with physical, learning or sensory disabilities including those who are terminally ill.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.