Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Rochford in an Older People's Community Mental Health Services. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Permanent Social Worker role is £31,000 to £38,000 per annum.
About the role:
- The role is in the secondary care mental health team (OPCMHT) and will provide support and care coordination to individuals within the locality.
- The post holder is supported by a the OPCMHT team lead and the Locality Community Dementia Nurse Specialist and the wider teams in the service to ensure excellent quality of care and support to the practitioner.
- As the post holder you will ensure all care is delivered in accordance with the Trust's policies and procedures.
- The post holder's main roles will be to support the physical health needs of individuals receiving care from the service and to support physical health knowledge in other team members.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Good communication skills
- Work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent observation skills
- Knowledge of current Mental Health developments
- Season Ticket Loans
- NHS discounts for staff
- Excellent Training facilities and opportunities
- The opportunity to work bank shifts and expand knowledge and experience in other areas
- Salary Sacrifice schemes including lease cars and Cycle to Work
- Buying and Selling annual leave scheme
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.