Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children's Team based in Lewes, East Sussex. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is up to £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
As post holder of this role you will be working within a statutory front line team which holds Child Protection and high end Child in Need cases and takes cases into court as necessary.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Knowledge and experience of completing sect 47 investigations and assessments
- Knowledge and experience of Child Protection and LAC processes
- Knowledge and experience of PLO processes and taking cases into court
- Knowledge and experience of pre- birth assessments.
- Ability to record case notes in a timely and concise manner and write court reports as required with good written English.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Rob King; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.