Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Worker to work based in Stroud, within the Children’s Safeguarding Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £45 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
We are committed to ensuring we have a flexible workforce who can manage their work and home life, in order to do this for this role we would consider home working in accordance with the ‘Return to Office Plan’. The plan going forward is to embrace a hybrid model of working and this will include both working at home and office. There is expectation that the worker will attend the office on their allocated duty days, team days and 1:1 supervision together with flexible working where it meets the needs of the children and families.
- Hold a caseload of children and provide an effective, evidence based intervention with consideration of timeliness and impact
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- An experienced Social Worker
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.