Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Worker to work full-time based in Cirencester, within the Children’s Safeguarding Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £41 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
We are committed to ensuring we have a flexible workforce who can manage their work and home life during these difficult times, home working opportunities are available and all Social Workers are equipped to work from home when not on duty.
- Hold a caseload of children and provide an effective, evidence based intervention with consideration of timeliness and impact
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- An experienced Social Worker
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.