Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Somerset within a Children's Safeguarding Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is a package up to £29,636 - £33,799 per annum. There's also an £8000 relocation package available.
- The responsibility of the Children's Services Function is to promote and ensure the safety, well-bring and learning of children and young people.
- Children and Young People's Social Care Team provide services to "Children in Need", children subject to Child Protection Plans, Children "Looked After" and consultancy across Early Help Services.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Must be a car driver
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.