Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a permanent vacancy based in Stevenage for a Social Worker to work within a Safeguarding Team.
The salary for this Permanent Social Worker role is £33,741 to £40,728 per annum.
- As post holder of this role, you will be working at the forefront of best practice to deliver first class support to vulnerable children and families. This will include managing a complex and diverse caseload.
- You will carry out assessments and develop plans to support families using leading edge practices to create effective solutions for the children and families that we work with.
- In return, we will offer a stimulating working environment, regular supervision meetings and training opportunities to help you to reach your full potential with the assistance and guidance of our specialist L&D teams.
Benefits of the role:
- Welcome payment of £1000 for all external appointments
- Market Forces payment of up to £5000 (£4000 for CLA teams)
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidate that need to relocate for the role
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home and flexi time
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children Services
- You must have excellent written and verbal skills as you will need to prepare and deliver welfare reports to conferences and court hearings.
- You will have substantial knowledge of childcare legislation and experience of conducting assessments as well as presenting care plans to conferences and reviews.
- You must be passionate about working with families to achieve the best outcome and will be a competent and proactive team player to support the smooth running and working of the service.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.