Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Blackpool, within the MASH Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £31,346 - £38,890 per annum.
- Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
- Identify risk of abuse and investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children; undertake assessments and, where appropriate, arrange accommodation for children, young people.
- Apply critical reflection and analysis to inform and provide a rationale for professional decision-making.
- Use judgement and authority to intervene with individuals, families and communities to promote independence, provide support and prevent harm, neglect and abuse (PCF requirement).
- Liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies in order to gather information and resources necessary for assessment and care planning activities.
- Work to a range of legal options to support investigation and protection and give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
- Lead Professional in assessing, planning, and reviewing assessments and care plans of children subject to statutory intervention.
- Ability to understand the Journey of the Child and plan for permanence with the child remaining central to all planning.
- Manage an allocated caseload of complex cases and maintain all statutory responsibilities updating case notes and other records, write reports and maintain chronologies as required
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Post qualifying practitioner experience in Children’s Social Work.
- Ability to use Microsoft office, technology and Integrated Children Information Systems.
- Knowledge of attachment, separation and loss theories, and knowledge of Assessing Parenting Capacity to change and sustain change.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley Eales; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.