Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in North Dorset, within the Children's Locality Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The Locality Social Care team has Team Manager, Advanced Practitioner, Experienced Social Workers, ASYE's and Family workers. They work alongside the Early Help and Education workers.
- The Social Care team works with children and families through assessment, child in need planning, child protection planning and court through to permanence.
- Mix of home and community working.
- Laptop and mobile phone provided.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services.
- Must have Child Protection, Children in Need and Looked After Children experience.
- Must be able to drive due to the rural nature of the area.
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.