Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children's Initial Response Team in Barnstaple. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate is up to £38 per hour, depending on experience (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- Initial response cover single assessments, child in need, strategy meetings, taking cases to child protection, some initial court work.
- They would be looking for someone to work 5 days a week, but could work flexibly from home on one of these days (as long as the as this meets the needs of the service such as being able to attend court, cover duty etc.).
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Must be able to drive and have access to their own car
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.