Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children's Edge of Care Team based in Swindon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The Edge of Care team work intensively with families where there is a risk of the child or young person entering care.
- The service will also support children currently in care, where there is an identified plan for the child to return home.
- The specialist team are dedicated to supporting families to stay together when it is safe and appropriate to do so.
- The team is made up of passionate and dedicated multi-agency practitioners who practice using a restorative, relational approach, ensuring that families are fully supported to make the changes needed to care for their children and to prevent their entry into the care system.
- The workers hold a small caseload of children, young people and families alongside their allocated Social Worker.
- The Edge of Care Coordinator provides line management for the Edge of Care Workers, monitors referrals to the service and works alongside the Operational Manager to develop the service, ensuring that assessments are quality assured and there is partnership involvement.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience and enthusiasm to deliver work within this service and make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable children, young people and their families then we want to hear from you.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.