Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, within the Children's Disability Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Work with children and young people and their families/carers and have responsibility for the assessment of individual needs and the initiation and coordination of a range of services to meet them.
- Work with children and families with complex needs and high levels of vulnerability.
- Assess the initial need for service and identify safeguarding concerns.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.