Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full time within a Children's Assessment Team based in Luton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Assessing for and provide services to children in need within the framework.
- Ensuring that services are efficiently and effectively provided.
- Maintaining high standards of professional practice within own workload.
- Managing a caseload of children and families.
- Carry out single assessments.
- Undertaking investigations under Section 47s on allocated and duty cases as required.
- Providing reports as required for child protection case conferences, children in need meetings, permanency meetings, child care reviews and in court processes.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- 3 years of safeguarding experience preferably Referral & Assessment
This Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.