Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children's Assessment Team based in Bournemouth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- You will hold a manageable caseload of Child Protection and Child in Need cases and, occasionally, a small number of Child in Care/ Court Work cases
- You will also undertake a full part in the team duty system
- The team is the 'front door' to children's social care and is responsible for screening and decision making of referrals, assessments and child protection enquiries
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
- Experience of assessment is essential
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.