Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Staffordshire, within the Children's Assessment Safeguarding Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Ensure that the welfare of the child or young person is paramount at all times.
- Help families to keep their children safe and where this is not possible take appropriate action to safeguard them.
- Carry out assessments within government and departmental prescribed timescales and standards, as required by the Practice and/or Principal Manager.
- Ensure that children, young people and their families are fully involved in assessments and plans to support them.
- Ensure that children's records are maintained in accordance with Departmental procedures, and that information required for management purposes is recorded and inputted appropriately.
- Ensure that the department's and authority's resources are deployed efficiently and effectively at all times.
- Be responsible for the allocation of appropriate tasks to social work assistants/pod co-ordinators, and provide the necessary support and guidance for the completion of those tasks.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.