Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Worker to work based in Dorset, within the Children’s Advice & Duty Service.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £38.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This role requires flexible working on a shift pattern that covers 7 days per week between 8 am and 10 pm, with some overnight on-call. Generally 10-12 hour shifts. Office based in Wareham with some flexibility around home working.
- Making decisions around next actions and seeking additional information through our MASH to ensure the right outcomes for our children and their families
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- Be able to drive and undertake urgent visits out of hours across the Dorset Council area
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.