Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Cheshire West and Chester, within the Children with Disabilities Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
IT equipment will be provided that will enable you to work virtually, however, you will be required to be office based on a rota basis.
- Cover as duty social worker on a rota basis
- Complete 'face to face' work with children and families, within the current COVID -19 guidance and practice
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Practice experience of working with children with disabilities
- The ability to manage child protection/sec 47 enquiries working alongside partner agencies
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.